Release Time?

Edge

So Australia has it already? Anybody from Australia here and can write a first review? *grins* I am from Hamburg GER and still have to wait and to wait and wait until 2:00 PM  😞  It is now here 9:45 AM ...  more or less. Well I will get my a next coffee so ...

34 minutes ago, Warmonger said:

So Australia has it already? Anybody from Australia here and can write a first review? *grins* I am from Hamburg GER and still have to wait and to wait and wait until 2:00 PM  😞  It is now here 9:45 AM ...  more or less. Well I will get my a next coffee so ...

No, they don't have it yet. As far as I understood the different timezones, the release time will be the same for all of us.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Warmonger said:

The map shows the local time of each location. Once released, all regions can access it. JA3 becomes available when the time is 14:00 in London, 13:00 in Kyiv, 15:00 in Hamburg (sorry 😬

9 minutes ago, Warmonger said:

OMG, so we will start our downloads all at the same time lol. Well, we all know what this means. Do not think to have before the weekend really then. Anybody knows how big the game will be on the hard disk? 

Around 20GB that's what's in requirements.

4 hours ago, Warmonger said:

OMG, so we will start our downloads all at the same time lol. Well, we all know what this means. Do not think to have before the weekend really then. Anybody knows how big the game will be on the hard disk? 

15.749.556.387 Bytes (seconds after install) :classic_cool:

Now I gotta go... I have some important bussiness to do. :classic_biggrin:

15 minutes ago, ninjalex said:

Watching the download bar reminds me of the JA 2 I.M.P. question about the car that's slow and your options on how to deal with it. RAM IT

It was on DOS still. Was it? Needed to work on the "high men sys" or so,  for  to make it running 

Cc. Well get a working game here. Fist Impression, a bit dry. What a really do not like so war ist that the zoom is very weak, no good zooming out. And also I am missing that I cannot turn the map or can it. I do so far only up/down and left/right ...