The most difficult enemy of Africa to deal with.

Carmine

What do you mean? I thought that any weapon in the game can be attempted to be used on anything. Is there a force fire command like in other games, where even if something isn't detected as a potential target, you can still force a shot to be fired on that location your mouse is pointing at?

I can't see why an RPG or LAW can't be used to hit any target you choose to shoot at.

As long, as they have different colors, thats not a Drama. And you can invent some explanations..:

Maybe it was just the car of the year.

Or it was the only sold personal car in country, like the 'Trabant' once in the eastern-german Rep. 😁

Other explanation: Maybe all the possible drivers (enemy twins) are cyborg-roboters. Why the hell then, they should use different cars? 😆

I Loved to spot hyenas.
Actually there are not so aggressive. More shy, at least at daylight..
Nighttime, when youre alone and they are hungry, is something different..

Edited by 5Cents

Wait... did I miss something somewhere?

Will we have to fight gangs of Hyenas if we stray far out into the wilderness?

Man, I know just the person who would gladly buy pelts and find lucrative business in Grand Chien... 🤣
(I'm being "funny"; I don't condone harm against animals, especially not for profit or sport).

Edited by GODSPEED

1 hour ago, GODSPEED said:

Wait... did I miss something somewhere?

Will we have to fight gangs of Hyenas if we stray far out into the wilderness?

Man, I know just the person who would gladly buy pelts and find lucrative business in Grand Chien... 🤣
(I'm being "funny"; I don't condone harm against animals, especially not for profit or sport).

Where have you been ? Did not you watched the beta gameplays or analysed the screenshots closely ?

There will be 2 types of hyenas in the game, 1 the normal wild hyena and the other 1 is trained hyenas (they are more tamed hyenas in real life but still you cant train them like dogs.) of the Legions. 

Am ok with the wild hyenas but the trained ones are too childish & unrealistic for my taste.

55 minutes ago, LoboNocturno said:

(they are more tamed hyenas in real life but still you cant train them like dogs.)

Am ok with the wild hyenas but the trained ones are too childish & unrealistic for my taste.

Dude, you can easily train hyenas to drive trucks. It's very common in Africa.

Read a book sometime.

• Haha 1

I heard some of them can even drive tanks..but maybe thats just an hoax..🤔

But behind every urban story there is a trueness..which is flickering thru..

Maybe not tanks.

But most likely UAPs, sometimes they went to south American & the states, doing business for drug cartells, one suspects..

1 hour ago, LoboNocturno said:

Where have you been ? Did not you watched the beta gameplays or analysed the screenshots closely ?

Watch with one eye closed.

I try to analyze only what matters to me in terms of gameplay mechanics. The rest I prefer to leave it for me to discover.

7 hours ago, GODSPEED said:

Watch with one eye closed.

I try to analyze only what matters to me in terms of gameplay mechanics. The rest I prefer to leave it for me to discover.

Guess then you also didnt saw all the weird characters (NPCs) that comes along the way in the 12 hours gameplay. 😁