CtH poll.

DougS2K

Let's put this CtH topic to rest.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want CtH percentage shown in the game?

• Yes.
    • No.

1 minute ago, DougS2K said:

Definitely not things you've been posting about CtH because they're not logical or rational.

5 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

You know Doug its ok to not have to respond to every message on the forum right? Especially not every message I make.

^

@Godzilla, I think it is firmly established that you are in favour of visible CtH and that anybody who thinks differently is apparently lacking in intelligence.

Is there any point in this thread continuing? It is basically North and South Korea at this point. Nobody will capitulate and insults continue to fire back and forth over the DMZ. How about leaving it to the developers to decide at this point whether they will do something different regarding CtH, or just leave it as it is?

What about other aspects of JA3? What do you like and not like about what is proposed? Is there anything else you would like to see changed?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Solaris_Wave said:

@Godzilla, I think it is firmly established that you are in favour of visible CtH and that anybody who thinks differently is apparently lacking in intelligence.

Is there any point in this thread continuing? It is basically North and South Korea at this point. Nobody will capitulate and insults continue to fire back and forth over the DMZ. How about leaving it to the developers to decide at this point whether they will do something different regarding CtH, or just leave it as it is?

What about other aspects of JA3? What do you like and not like about what is proposed? Is there anything else you would like to see changed?

Not lacking in intelligence just wrong. (or they want JA3 to becomesomething very different to what most people would consider a tactics game.

This thread, my friend, will continue until JA3 is released. Because it is a key design decision that the team has made. And one of the first things any reviewer who will talk about this game will talk about will be cth and other decisions.

Whether people like it or not a lot of people will be pointing out the lack of cth either positively or negatively.

Edited by Godzilla

5 hours ago, DougS2K said:

Well people can read the forums without having an account so it's possible they have been reading anonymously all along. Also could be that the user has spent some time reading a bunch of the forums since signing up. Either of those are possible but I can't say for sure, can you?  

The latter. I currently have a cold and Ahmad some time reading. I switched from Steam forum to here as there is not much activity.

5 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Its even more interesting that this account stopped posting as soon as he made the suspicious message.

But Im sure its all just one big accident 😉😉👍👍

Because I went to sleep. Another time zone. But keep living in your bubble.

That is one problem with the recent live updates for the forum, that shows who is present and who is typing.

@Woody was utterly convinced that I was using an alternate account because he apparently saw me stop typing and start typing on an alternate account. Due to his suspicions it was enough for him to go nuts and post endlessly about how much of a bastard I am and that I deserve to be banned. He reported me and the Admins had to step in.

Never mind the fact that I repeatedly told him that I was working throughout the night and had the JA3 forum in the background for when I wasn't busy. Never mind the fact that if I stopped doing anything in the forums, it was because I was busy. Never mind the fact that once my work was finished, I was more interested in going home.

He didn't seem to recognise that different time zones exist, refused to acknowledge why I was up at his reported time of 05:00 (it was actually 04:00 here) and when he said that there was only one other person in the forum (my supposed other account), failed to appreciate the fact that he was also there as well.

Oh and never mind the fact that I think @Woodyhimself got banned for using alternate accounts, which were the very things he accused me of. I guess he fancied himself as some kind of undercover agent, spreading false information and diverting attention away from himself.

Edited by Solaris_Wave

28 minutes ago, DonBilbo said:

Because I went to sleep. Another time zone. But keep living in your bubble.

No but seriously. How did you know that @anon474 was even an account here when he posted last on May 5th and you made your account less than 48 hours ago?

I read one of the threads from the first page?! And the wall of text, the way he wrote, the attitude, something about „staple of strategy games“ or something reminded me a lot of how you write. Might be a coincidence, but to be honest I don’t care. I just came here to talk about the game as in the steam forums there is not much going on and I had time at my hands.

I don’t get why you attack people so much as sometimes in some threads you actually write something useful on the topic (I found the AP increase for bursts a good idea). I will gladly join in on those arguments. 

5 minutes ago, DonBilbo said:

I read one of the threads from the first page?! And the wall of text, the way he wrote, the attitude, something about „staple of strategy games“ or something reminded me a lot of how you write. Might be a coincidence, but to be honest I don’t care. I just came here to talk about the game as in the steam forums there is not much going on and I had time at my hands.

I don’t get why you attack people so much as sometimes in some threads you actually write something useful on the topic (I found the AP increase for bursts a good idea). I will gladly join in on those arguments. 

What threads, theres only one I see here all the way at the bottom. "wall of text" I dont write in that way and solaris is more of a writer than I am. "the attitude"

Brother, you are claiming you know how the @anon474 person writes and their mannerisms from ONE POST?

Give me a break. Tell me how you really know about one guy so much you know their name and how they write even though they havent posted in 2 weeks, guy on a 48 hour old account 😂

Edited by Godzilla

8 hours ago, DougS2K said:

it shouldn't even be a conversation

Yes, it's a poll. They should give the option to disable posts and voting be the focus of the topic. That said, other people are enabling a single person go on trolling. Ignore list him and let him talk to himself... Or continue arguing for 10 more pages irrelevant to the poll.

• Like 2